What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D WIP Architecture Concept

I was just doodling with Blender playing with a cube and trying to 'build' a house.
Anyway I came up with an interesting shape of a house, and I liked the concept.
So this is going to be a WIP.

My aim is to create the house with fully furnished rooms in a believable way.
Well I give it a serious try.

Cube House one 1500 .png

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Very New Wave, I'm curious about the final render...

I changed the main lighting for a late afternoon scene.
Then I added lights, (light emitting planes) on the ceilings or the walls in each room.
Floors came next, and I need more rooms.

Cube House two 1500 Kopie.png

Every room is furnished now.
Maybe I add some little decorative details like small plants, vases or lampshades later.
The next step will be the balcony and the environment of the house.

Cube House6 1500.png

Thanks Lambert.
I'm happy with the progress on the house. And I learned a few things on the way, like working with layers.

Before rendering the glass windows have a white color and cover the inside of the rooms.
I just couldn't work like this, so I had to find a way to click them on and off. A layer was the solution.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-12-10 um 11.42.24.png

Argos

Guru
I really love the house, i know it's not finish so maybe i'm wrong, but that landscaping substract too much protagonism to the house.

4 four living room and no kitchen, shame on you!!! :rofl:

Cheers!

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Looks realy nice Chris!
Don't forget to make the world background invisible so you can place the rendered project on a nice night background fitting your landscape.