What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Witch With No Hat!?

A.J

Hi,

Iv'e had a request for a logo design this morning, with a witch (NO HAT), stated in big capital letters in the email :rolleyes:.

Not sure how to go about this one, without it looking stupid, any ideas?

Can you please be more specific?

Do you want the image of the witch with no hat or just the text or what?

What you are asking seems pretty straightforward at the moment . . .

Are you just looking for witch with no hat imagery? I can provide some stock sources at deviantarts.com or you can go there and search.

Apologies for the unclear request.

To cut the story short, and without posting the clients full brief..

I have been asked to create a picture of a witch, with no hat. What I am confused at, a witch isn't a witch without a hat, right?

I just can't emagin what this is going to look like?

I'm looking for some pictures or just general ideas I can go off.

Last edited:
Get a picture of a witch take to hat off have it in her hand

Oh no! Popular misconception!

http://liam-stock.deviantart.com/gallery/11244543

http://faestock.deviantart.com/

Go to gallery. These stock artists have folders like black magic, gothic, etc. Or just search deviantarts for witch or gothic.

Witchy is a state of mind, an attitude, and an appearance which conveys mysterious power and confidence, an envelope of magikal impression and the dress in the case of this impression that conveys mystery and, shoot, for lack of a better word, witch. You'll know it when you see it.

Cheers all, I will be creating from scratch, cartoon type.

I'll have a go at it, and see what I come up with.

Please share your suggestions incase I fail!.

Sorry Auntie, But witches aren't supposed to be young and hot....Olde and gnarly and they must have the hat....OTHERWISE just another Goth Poser......

If you recall in the 80's Stevie Nicks (Fleetwood Mac) did the witch routine....didn't work at all:eek:

You could actually have the head without the hood leave the crow on the stick that will look like a witch without a hat lol

Sorry Auntie, But witches aren't supposed to be young and hot....Olde and gnarly and they must have the hat....OTHERWISE just another Goth Poser......

Totally disagree with that MC_GURU. Meet your witches; they're not all crones. OTOH, there are ways to make a doll look gnarly, wrinkled, and mean, lol, especially if you're cartoonizing! But that's just IMHO!

Totally disagree with that MC_GURU. Meet your witches; they're not all crones. OTOH, there are ways to make a doll look gnarly, wrinkled, and mean, lol, especially if you're cartoonizing! But that's just IMHO!
But yours are hot ??

oops thought i was texting delete please lol

Last edited:
LMAO!

Hey MIKE! My what are hot? :rofl:

Guess I'll have to post a nudey self-portrait so y'all can decide for yourselves. Ya think? :rolleyes:

But witches aren't supposed to be young and hot :banghead:(post11)

I wouldn't know about yours...... :popcorn:

Back