What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would appreciate restoration of this picture.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
@unseenmagic

Good work but there are a few issues:
- the face has almost the same color as the hair. You should correct the face's color back to flesh color.
- add some stray hair arround to avoid an unnatural 'perfect' hairstyle.

Tom Mann

Guru
Personally, the first thing I would fix is the pervasive orange color (...almost certainly due to a combination of tungsten illumination and fading of the dyes in the print / slide). Only after I got close to a reasonable skin color would I start to deal with the repairs to the background and other areas.

Just my $0.02,

Tom M

Attachments

• Mom-tjm01-acr-ps01a-02_698px_hi.jpg
    Mom-tjm01-acr-ps01a-02_698px_hi.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 25

Tom Mann

Guru
Bahhh, humbug ... I just looked at mine again. I''m not happy. I was so concentrating on the colors, I see that I removed too much texture and shadowing from her face. I don't want to leave the original texture intact in that area because it has so many jpg, paper creases, and other artifacts, so I probably would just steal some texture from another face, LOL.

- - - T