What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YaY 4 Da Bubble

Joy: I mean the girl has no where else to go. Its the old glass ceiling problem.
[stuned] Sorta...kinda... like real life, eh Joy? [innocent] :D :rofl:

Nikkie: i need them with two little brats it,s my way to survive
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I know what you mean Nikkie! And, believe me, the cravings get worse the older they get! [doh] ;) [innocent] :\

Yeah, Sue... I forgot to mention that your new avatar is a great 'reflection' of YOU! ;) Great little "ani"! :perfect:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: thanks Joy oh and "I mean the girl has no where else to go" neither do I...... on a day like this one just naturally ends up at the sea he he he

Nikkie fish always fish troubled waters or flooded waters ha ha ha but no chocy bars he he he

thanks Wendy, I had the great opportunity to go to a fish collectors depot before shipping was done :D for a photo shoot...... that little fellow was sold and shipped to Japan I believe [stuned]
sfm

Sue........... you don't have a heart.. :(| :(|

come to think of it........no lungs either.... :p :D

Nikkie

Back