What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yes, it is...

gare

Power User
Welles

Hiya, Welles,

The KPT effect is kinda hackneyed after almost 10 years, and I was just trying to be funny/sarcastic in that previous post.

But Wowee, AV Brothers have re-invented the wheel, huh? And I love the install screen! :rofl:

My Best,

Gare

Sean

Guru
Wow, I'm like'n that install screen....thinking of doing something like that myself. [innocent]

Raven

Power User
...in an around about way ;) I painted this 2d in PS while listening to Yes...I thought before I started listening to the music that I'd try for something more hitech or something, but instead I got this wacko idea of fireflies light in a jar and outer space(maybe alternate energy sources was on my mind?...at least these little bugs don't have to worry about such things :D )
Anyway -- I'm late to the party, but here's mine! ;)
---Crow

gare

Power User
I LIKE it!

Raven--

YES! I LIKE it! :perfect: :perfect: :perfect:

...I'll be your round-a-bout...

My Best,

Gare

Nikkie

Power User
Hi Gare,

I am afraid that my job, my kids and my 3D toys, consumed all my spare time.... [confused] :\ till now... [sly] 8D

Nikkie

Raven

Power User
:perfect: :D Yay Nikkie yay Nikkie!!! Good to see ya back again! Great "Yes" logo too! :} :} 8D