What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"You may not upload animated images."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry SeniorS....

tho promoted to SeniorM .... lol.... With POWER comes great RESPONSIBILITY at the expense of not being able to upload a 16kb animated gif ...... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Whatchu talkinbout Lizad?"tho promoted to SeniorM "?

Ahhhh C_Senior lizad lover:mrgreen:

Sorry SeniorS....

tho promoted to SeniorM .... lol.... With POWER comes great RESPONSIBILITY at the expense of not being able to upload a 16kb animated gif ...... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Exactly!

P.S. dv8_fx don't give credit to Tasnutaa thats my newbie "avatar" :)

Senior Rota La Tierra?=Senior Earth Defeat......... wanna try that again LOL

Exactly!

P.S. dv8_fx don't give credit to Tasnutaa thats my newbie "avatar" :)

AHHHHAAAAA.... pulled one over me :redface: .....

let me at em, let me at em..... Avatar Wars .... here I come.....

BUT FIRST.......

DV8FXWarAvatar.gif

There's a gif for ya.... my trusty old PSGurus circa '99 War Avatar.... :rofl:.

Ooooh, that smell
There goes the lacquer smell...... :rofl::rofl::rofl:.....

looks like a dinner plate with finger prints all over it. wash the darn thing .geeeeezzzzzz!

Thanks of course :)

(I start to feel that my english isn't enough...don't understand are you mocking me or not)

Bytheway, whats that red at end? :D

P.S.
a GIF(t) for ya
:rofl:

P.P.S. This thread getting out of hand.

SeniorS.... not mocking you..... just throwing a bit of fun to a normal discussion...... lol.....

iDad.... what ya expect? It's an antique from the days when the forum colors was different...... lol.....

OK, OK, here's the updated, restored 2011 version ....... lol.....

DV8FXWarAvatar2011.gif

okay time to move the avatar stuff to Avatar Wars this has run it's coarse till Admin can see what the issue is ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back