New profile posts

happy birthday
Eggy
Eggy
Thanks!
I had such a busy day my birthday was over before I even realised it...
Hi admin, I am having trouble modifying my profile. When I go to hit Save it says " Oops We ran into some problems" and below that it says "Please enter a valid name. Any suggestions? Thanks
admin
admin
Thanks for the report. What are you trying to change when this happens?
JJLAPIN
JJLAPIN
1. My Location 2. About 3.Birth Year I had all of that after the upgrade then it disappeared. Thanks
D
Hi Tom!
I have a picture with tiny blurry text and I was curious if you could help make it readable. I have played with it on photoshop but I am completely new to photoshop.
Your help would be so appreciated!!
Thanks for the consideration.
Hi

Bob Just wanted to say thank you

I don't use photo shop on the computer , however I do use the basic photoshop touch for the tablet which is very basic

May I ask was it hard work for you to edit the image ?
B
I've gone through ur project requirements & understood that u want the job done by creating a banner for ur youtube channel that will go on a FB and YOUTUBE page. I am available to do it for for $30.
Glad to see you back.... i wonder what had happen to you.... I was always thankful for your input and advise, Glad to see you back friend.
N
hey man my name is nick and i am a dj i join the forum so i can find a guuy that can help me for my logo i see that you are really good so i ask for your help i am not going to give a lot of money what if you contnact me so we can speak
Hi there, long time no see!
Glad you're back.
Nothing serious I hope
Your account has been activated. Please send me a note if you experience problems with it. Cheers!!!
I have a friend who has a brush in the middle of the Background layer each time he opens a new blank box in CS# Photoshop Extended. Can you tell me a step by step so I can help him and learn what he did? Thank you, G