What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Someone please help me Identify this edit!!!! Please&Thanks

lucas6868

I know this is completely off topic, but can anyone tell me what effect or edit is being used to create the overly smooth texture? Help a fellow out, any simple answer will do! yant-Pray-For-Kobe-1920x1200-BasketWallpapers.com-.jpg

Kobe-Bryant-Pray-For-Kobe-1920x1200-BasketWallpapers.com-.jpg

Attachments

• Kobe-Bryant-Pray-For-Kobe-1920x1200-BasketWallpapers.com-.jpg
    Kobe-Bryant-Pray-For-Kobe-1920x1200-BasketWallpapers.com-.jpg
    436 KB · Views: 2
By "overly smooth texture", I assume you are talking about the central figure's skin, not the smooth, out-of-focus background, and not the selective desaturation of the background.

If your interest is the guy's skin, go to the last post in this thread and see if it is what you want:
http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/photoshop-newbies/43915-any-help-effect.html

If it is, read post #26 in that thread.

Tom M

PS - BTW, my offer to send the Topaz Adjust 5 preset that I used no longer stands. That thread was from back in Jan or Feb and I lost the preset when I moved some plugins around on my computer.

Back