What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From a Wedding last night

RedneckR0nin

Just a example of photo layering and focus layering. The same type of process as HDR but instead of different exposures you use different f-stops and play with the field of depth to get a more filled in shot effect!

Attachments

• New Wedding shot.jpg
    New Wedding shot.jpg
    826.3 KB · Views: 5
I am not a photographer but why are there pixels around the balloons on the right and around the switch on the left please, also around the feather in the middle?

is this made from layering multiple images using different f stops I have never tried that but then I guess at the distance from camera this shot is taken I cant really see the need for it. I assume most the pixels as to Belials comment especially around the light would be the conversion of slightly different shades to web colours and would not show on your screen. you will need to upload an original without the layering so I can see a before and after to convince me to try it but will be a good picture once it is fully processed (tidied up). the image would be better if you used a faster exposure time to eliminate most the ambient lighting and see more from the lights in the picture

just as an example of what I meant obviously would be a lot better than my quick attempt at mimicking it using photoshop (yes it was very quick lol)
New Wedding shot.jpg

I am not a photographer but why are there pixels around the balloons on the right and around the switch on the left please, also around the feather in the middle?

Not even sure actually! Maybe just the bad copy of it I uploaded instead of the good copy!

Back