What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with Photo Shopping some pictures :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The joker in the pack

Attachments

• ledgboy.jpg
    ledgboy.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 24
The poor guy lol:rofl:

For the none English members these are both edits of TV shows back there:rofl:

Attachments

• gayvillage.jpg
    gayvillage.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 21
  • inbetweenerslol.jpg
    inbetweenerslol.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 21
He dances to, in the street YOU GO GIRL:rofl:

Attachments

• street-dancer.gif
    street-dancer.gif
    54.2 KB · Views: 21
Lol, if i wasn't about to tie the knot with Cindy i would be asking you for your hand, just your hand mind...

BWAHAHAHA...... ouch my stomach...... APPLAUSE TO HOOGLEMAN.....

That is the best of the lot.......

I shouldve learned by now noe to have coffee in mouth when opening these volatile posts.....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cheers for all the help guys, you lot have been great. This really is one of the best forums i have found.

Anyway please keep them coming, i need quite a lot of them so all your help is massively appreciated.

I really need them to be hugely embarrassing. Is there any way to change his surroundings? like putting him in a gay club or a stripper club?

The ones like the inbetweeners and little britain are great, i need more like these please :)

I dont know if you lot are allowed to post rude pictures on here but if possible the one with the milk bottle is there a way for example of putting a males gentiles in there? (would be quite funny)

You guys are the gurus so ill leave it to you but seriously i massively appreciate all the work you have done so far. I need over 20 pictures really so please keep up the great work.

To sign off, please make them as rude as you can, even make him naked if you want and put his head on a fat man with small gentiles :)

I just really need to get him back after what he did to me for my 21st :(

Thank you and good luck

A Very Happy Matt :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back