What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with Photo Shopping some pictures :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoogle

Guru
LOL oh I wish I could have a decent coffee now you have made me jealous. I just thought I was going for the obvious 1 lol

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
THAT RUDE ( aka obscene ) ..... lol....

We are willing to help you out as best as we can but to create an extreme image as you imagined/requested is left to the member's discretion. .... lol....

And it would be inappropriate to post them here.

We'll try and do what we can....... Hang on.... the other wackos haven't checked in yet... lol......

Mathew Barnett

LOL oh I wish I could have a decent coffee now you have made me jealous. I just thought I was going for the obvious 1 lol

keep them coming mate, yours is really good. The only problem i have with these pictures is i need to blow them up to A4 size and im afraid they will go all blurry when i do it and lose all the great details you guys have gone into.

Is there anyway past this? Anyway please keep them coming :)

Competition - The best ones win 100 Matt Points :)

Hoogle

Guru
I was just thinking the same there is no nudity on this forum maybe someone can email you something

Hoogle

Guru
you will need to run it through a photo enlargement filter but still the quality of the pics will not allow for decent enlargements

Mathew Barnett

THAT RUDE ( aka obscene ) ..... lol....

We are willing to help you out as best as we can but to create an extreme image as you imagined/requested is left to the member's discretion. .... lol....

And it would be inappropriate to post them here.

We'll try and do what we can....... Hang on.... the other wackos haven't checked in yet... lol......

Ah ok no worries, sorry i just got carried away because he really embarrassed me on my 21st.

You could always make a rude one and send it to my email? :)

Cheers for the help mate

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
keep them coming mate, yours is really good. The only problem i have with these pictures is i need to blow them up to A4 size and im afraid they will go all blurry when i do it and lose all the great details you guys have gone into.

Is there anyway past this? Anyway please keep them coming :)

Competition - The best ones win 100 Matt Points :)

If you got bigger photos..... or scanned at a high resolution.....

A4 SIZE.... Based on what we have so far, I don't think it would come out bad except for the animated dance gifs. You can only show it via computer. You and bro will still have a good laugh out of it.

Mathew Barnett

Ok cheers guys, can anyone do anything with these photos?

26813910150236312190899.jpg

22348910150567662815551.jpg

22783610150556748935551.jpg

13637333674235550832385.jpg

Mathew Barnett

I can only imagine what he could have done.... lol....

RUDE , huh..... ?

LIZAAAAAD!!!!!!!! What do ya think?

Sorry i dont understand? Lizaaaaad? Is there a way of photo shopping the pictures i have posted into different situations? We are massive tottenham fans so a nice one like that would be nice, apart from that putting him in the worst scenarios possible would be great :)

Hoogle

Guru
long lost twins
31137101501645574455518.jpg
not actually for use but thought I could inspire someone to go with it

Last edited:

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Sorry i dont understand? Lizaaaaad? Is there a way of photo shopping the pictures i have posted into different situations? We are massive tottenham fans so a nice one like that would be nice, apart from that putting him in the worst scenarios possible would be great :)

LIZAD's my avatar. Sort of an imaginary sidekick. lol....

He usually whispers great nutty ideas.....

Don't get me wrong.... I'm an escapee from an asylum.... lol.....

Mathew Barnett

This will take a while..... hehehe.... :devilish:

Haha im looking forward to it :)

Keep them coming mate, you really have been a great help in this, where can i download the program you use to do all this? I have no idea how to do anything but im looking forward to learning :)

Paul

Former Member
Hes forever blowing bubbles:rofl:

Attachments

• GAYBOYY.jpg
    GAYBOYY.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 25
  • guy.jpg
    guy.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 25

Mathew Barnett

Hes forever blowing bubbles:rofl:

Ha these are great, however he actually likes west ham, we are not from london so it wouldnt annoy him :(

please keep them coming Belial, your great

could you put a really funny top on him apart from a west ham shirt please?

Cheers

otherwise a arsenal shirt would be ok i suppose, but the gayer the better :) or something about obese birds :)

Status
Not open for further replies.