What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with Photo Shopping some pictures :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

Former Member
Ha these are great, however he actually likes west ham, we are not from london so it wouldnt annoy him :(

please keep them coming Belial, your great

could you put a really funny top on him apart from a west ham shirt please?

Cheers

otherwise a arsenal shirt would be ok i suppose, but the gayer the better :) or something about obese birds :)

You said your both spurs fans earlier?

Mathew Barnett

You said your both spurs fans earlier?

We are both spurs fans, its just my uncle and cousin support west ham so we have grown up not minding them, Arsenal is the team we hate or Liverpool

we are from the midlands so the hate is not so strong towards west ham

Please keep up the good work though :)

Paul

Former Member
Midlands hey? where exactly i know it well.

Attachments

• BITCH.jpg
    BITCH.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 27
  • copgay.jpg
    copgay.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 26

Mathew Barnett

Belial that picture with the two fat birds is brilliant, these are the kind of things im looking for

Is there anyway you could Photoshop him into any other situations along these lines like fat birds or gay scenarios or any other embarrassing thing you can think of?

Also i know its a long shot but could he be photo shopped into a sky sports news background alongside georgie thompson? with like a funny breaking news story? that would be awesome :)

Cheers for your help once again

Where is everyone else :(

Paul

Former Member
Last one from me now mate, you never did say where you come from in the mids?

Attachments

• sknew.jpg
    sknew.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 24

Mathew Barnett

Well we are from the west midlands mate, shropshire

Do you know that area?

Cheers again for all the help

Anyone else you know with good skills who might help me?

Mathew Barnett

fat%2520women.jpg

bb73205little-britain-290x4.jpg

mcdonalds-fat-women.jpg

Is it possible to photo shop him as the lady in the middle on the top picture?

Lou in the wheelchair in the middle picture

and.......

The bird on the left in the bottom picture

Cheers

iDad

Guru
you don't ask much do you lol these freebies are way to much taken advantage of. just sayin!

DoTTGaMMa

isnt photoshop the best haha
nice idea

Mathew Barnett

you don't ask much do you lol these freebies are way to much taken advantage of. just sayin!

Im a student so cash is very low, infact the balance is £0 so i couldnt even if i wanted to. People seem to be able to do them in 2 minutes so i didnt realise it was that much work.

I appreciate all the work people have been putting in but i dont want to take advantage of anyone.

Matt

DoTTGaMMa

Here you go... I know, quality is poor haha but its a quick freebie so ya

a generic avatar mod... supposed the be the girl avatar, but ehhh.... i got lazy haha

Last edited:

ibclare

Queen Bee
yh i think they are nice ideas, hopefully someone can put them into reality for me :)

Matthew, I really don't know what you mean by that. Into reality? I thought reality was what you wanted manipulated. You have truly gotten an awful lot of work for someone who thought no one was paying attention. And when you've asked for more specific images, some people have done that, even after working a lot on their own ideas. I really doubt any of these can be done in 2 minutes. Where'd you get that idea?

I'm not sure you understand. It's not money. It's the creative challenge. If you had a specific idea of how you wanted your buddy placed, you could have shared that in the beginning. Well, I hope others will give you what you desire.

Mathew Barnett

Matthew, I really don't know what you mean by that. Into reality? I thought reality was what you wanted manipulated. You have truly gotten an awful lot of work for someone who thought no one was paying attention. And when you've asked for more specific images, some people have done that, even after working a lot on their own ideas. I really doubt any of these can be done in 2 minutes. Where'd you get that idea?

I'm not sure you understand. It's not money. It's the creative challenge. If you had a specific idea of how you wanted your buddy placed, you could have shared that in the beginning. Well, I hope others will give you what you desire.

I meant someone could put his face in the picture to make the pictures i want a reality. I have spoken to many people i know on different websites who say you can do some in 2 minutes. Im not saying they take two minutes in general. I am very grateful for all the work that people have done for me. If you look at the previous page i have now set out three pictures with if possible what i want doing with them. Also please read all conversations in the future before you talk to me about the creative challenge and the money. Someone said to me that maybe i should be paying for them and i basically said i would if i had the money, i wasn't taking anything away from the creative challenge and if anything i was disagreeing with paying money. I will sign off by saying i have in no way took any of the work done for me for granted and i really do appreciate all the work that has been done. I hope people can continue to help me out by putting more photos up for me and i will appreciate all your work.

Matt

ibclare

Queen Bee
Also please read all conversations in the future before you talk to me about the creative challenge and the money.
Matt

Hey toots, I have been following and I have read everything you wrote. Please don't get defensive. In the beginning you said, "Any help would be massively appreciated." It just seems that you have high expectations of the willingness you have found here to help out and give you something for free. Please don't abuse that.

Mathew Barnett

Hope im not asking too much but the following pictures would be great if you could put his head in replacement on the first picture in replacement of either dumb or dumber, the second picture replacing dale at the back, the third picture hopefully photo shopping him in with the rest of the anchorman crew and the fourth replacing peter griffins face with his. That would be awesome, i would really appreciate the help guys but if its not possible dont worry.

Cheers and good luck :)

dumb-and-dumber.jpg

stepbrothers-trailer-ferrel.jpg

image-anchorman.jpg

family_guy-show.jpg

DoTTGaMMa

In response to ibclare:
The poster seems very appreciative from what he is getting from the community and I'm sure the community does not mind doing volunteer work for a non-business purpose, I find it vague how he is being abusive to be honest.
(Let's get back to contributing?)

iDad

Guru
ya give an inch, ya usually lose a mile
in freelance it's more like ya gave a hand and it's usually the hand that feeds ya that bites ya....... if you know what I mean

Hoogle

Guru
I dont think she meant any harm by it. It was given out for us to be creative and he appreciates that but if he had specific requirements maybe should have posted it earlier on. But then he may have only been inspired as it progressed I am sure there are no hard feelings here and sometimes it is nice to be able to just run free with your imagination. Dont hate on me y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.