What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[REQUEST] Teambuilder Logos?

Logan Byrge

Hello. I need two logos for team builder in NCAA. First off, I need a Kansas State logo in Royal Blue. Second, I need the Texas Longhorn logo in Navy. Very easy task, but I'm not good with Photoshop.

cyclone2426

Hello. I need two logos for team builder in NCAA. First off, I need a Kansas State logo in Royal Blue. Second, I need the Texas Longhorn logo in Navy. Very easy task, but I'm not good with Photoshop.

Here ya go, let me know if you need any of the colors adjusted....

Attachments

• TexasNavy-256.png
    TexasNavy-256.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 78
  • TexasNavy-128.png
    TexasNavy-128.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 78
  • KState-Royal256.png
    KState-Royal256.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 78
  • KState-Royal128.png
    KState-Royal128.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 78

mtndrew55

Banned
can anyone help me out? we are changing the name and logo for my baseball team and we found a few logos that are perfect...except for the colors...i would like the colors to be navy blue, white, and silver...pretty much Seattle Mariners colors minus the teal...

if anyone could help that would be great...

our hat logo is based on Kalamazoo College Hornets (K w/ the hornet) and our jersey logo is based on Delaware State Hornets (just the hornets text)

both logos are going to have a navy blue background.

Thanks,

Drew

Attachments

• hornet21-300x297.png
    hornet21-300x297.png
    70.9 KB · Views: 70
  • lrg_Delaware_State_Hornets190.bmp
    263.7 KB · Views: 5

Paul

Former Member
This do mate?

Attachments

• hornet.jpg
    hornet.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 68

cyclone2426

I vectorized it first to clean it up and to make it a little easier to recolor, and since you mentioned the Mariners, I used the specified Pantone values for their navy and silver. Any changes you want, just let me know!

(Click Pic to enlarge)
th_K-Hornet.png

Last edited:

mtndrew55

Banned
Thats perfect! so, for our jerseys, we were wanting the deleware state logo with the navey blue, white, and silver colors....and take out the deleware state thats on top...is that possible?

Attachments

• del state hornets.jpg
    del state hornets.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 58

cyclone2426

Thats perfect! so, for our jerseys, we were wanting the deleware state logo with the navey blue, white, and silver colors....and take out the deleware state thats on top...is that possible?

Here's 3 options, first is blue lettering with silver outline and white outermost outline (which you cant see due to the forum background being white), second is silver lettering with white outline and blue outermost outline, and the third option is the same as #2 but without that first white outline (I think it makes it look cluttered IMHO). If you want any changes or can think of other variations, just let me know.

K-Hornet-Wordmark.png

K-Hornet-Wordmark2.png

K-Hornet-Wordmark3.png

Logan Byrge

Your only allowed one account Logan.
What are your other accounts?

Like I told some other mod, I signed in through Facebook and didnt realize it was on another person that uses my computer's account. It logged me in using the name "Michelle Byrge" Then they ended up logging out and I logged into my FB account some time after, so when I connected to FB to reply on my post, it connected me to this current one.

Also, could I get that KSU logo in a lighter shade of orange? Such as.. Tennessee Volunteer orange? Thanks!

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Like I told some other mod, I signed in through Facebook and didnt realize it was on another person that uses my computer's account. It logged me in using the name "Michelle Byrge" Then they ended up logging out and I logged into my FB account some time after, so when I connected to FB to reply on my post, it connected me to this current one.

Also, could I get that KSU logo in a lighter shade of orange? Such as.. Tennessee Volunteer orange? Thanks!

I was "the some other mod"....

Which account do you perfer to maintain so we can delete the other(s)?

mtndrew55

Banned
would it be possible to see what the hornets logos would look like in green & gold (like sacramento state) ans wells as garnet and gold (like florida state). Thanks.