What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Huge Favour? - PSD > Vector (Free Request)

UKFashion

Hi Everyone,

I created a PSD logo and "Icon" for my upcoming clothing brand - (Brand Removed).

Upon printing my first T-Shirt, I have been told that my logo must be Vector to be able to work with Vinyl materials. The only problem is, is that I don't have inDesign, and have never used it myself before. I have a very short deadline and I am not in a position to pay for this being done anytime soon.

By any chance, could someone please convert my T-Shirt print into Vector? Bellow is my Icon that I would like converting on the T-Shirt:

The Icon, and not the image and T-Shirt it's self.
Brand Image Removed

If this is something someone can do for me, I have the PSD file and a PNG fine at around 1200pixels of the original icon.

Kind Regards,
UKFashion.

Last edited:

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
You must be using Tapatalk. There is a Tapatalk glitch I understand. I get that same thing on my phone.
I can see the image just fine. Do you have just the logo without the shirt mock up. I'll do this for you if I don't have to do a lot edit work.

UKFashion

You must be using Tapatalk. There is a Tapatalk glitch I understand. I get that same thing on my phone.
I can see the image just fine. Do you have just the logo without the shirt mock up. I'll do this for you if I don't have to do a lot edit work.

That's great news to hear, I really appreciate you having a go at it for me. I will get that uploaded for you, would you prefer it in PSD, JPEG or PNG? Also, do you recommend any good websites to upload to file too? Unless you would prefer me to email it to you.

Thanks again.

ALB68

That's great news to hear, I really appreciate you having a go at it for me. I will get that uploaded for you, would you prefer it in PSD, JPEG or PNG? Also, do you recommend any good websites to upload to file too? Unless you would prefer me to email it to you.

Thanks again.
The PSD file would be fine. I'll send you a PM.

UKFashion

Larry, you have done an amazing job!. I didn't think it was possible to convert to vector this quick? I'd be interested in how this is done, as it will be very useful in my career.

There is one thing that I noticed, is that it is on a cream background and not white? there is some white letters on the icon, and some cream. Could you make all of the vector transparent please? Both, the background and the letters. The letters are supposed to be cutouts, rather than a colour.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

ALB68

Larry, you have done an amazing job!. I didn't think it was possible to convert to vector this quick? I'd be interested in how this is done, as it will be very useful in my career.

There is one thing that I noticed, is that it is on a cream background and not white? there is some white letters on the icon, and some cream. Could you make all of the vector transparent please? Both, the background and the letters. The letters are supposed to be cutouts, rather than a colour.

Thanks again.

This was traced in Adobe Illustrator with Image Trace. What your seeing is the fill. The attached file is shown in Ai's outline view that shows the actual lines that a plotter or laser would follow to make the applique. The colors (black and white don't mean anything in the process).
I selected some of the vector paths to illustrate. Whoever is applying the heat press vinyl will weed the excess from white material and press the leftover on, the black part is the shirt for the letters.
vector outline.JPG

Last edited:

UKFashion

Brilliant work, I'm really happy with what you have done for me in such a short time, and most of all for free.

I have sent this of to the producer to get the printing done, thank you once again to Larry and PSG for allowing me to post here.

All the best,
UKFashion.

Last edited:

ALB68

Brilliant work, I'm really happy with what you have done for me in such a short time, and most of all for free.

I have sent this of to the producer to get the printing done, thank you once again to Larry and PSG for allowing me to post here.

All the best,
Aystot.

Your very welcome. Hope you get a good result.:thumbsup: