What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific remove shadow frome my Son face

ismaiggggg

Hello
Could you please remove the shadow from my son face? I need the picture for renewing the passeport.

Thank you so much

photo_20201020_134843.jpg

thebestcpu

Guru
You might be better off taking the picture again with better lighting.
I did what I could yet when trying to get out the shadows a very poor color cast occurred. Tried to correct for that and also made the left and right part of the sweaters match as well (I was assuming that was from bad lighting too)
Sometimes passport folks are real picky about the images so hard to know what will be acceptable.
Hope this helps
John Wheeler

View attachment 116303

ismaiggggg

Thank you John

I would wait for another try here. I have tried to take a new phoo but the child does not want to stand.

thebestcpu

Guru
I totally understand about children no cooperating all the time :)
For some reason my image in the last post does not show for me (probably something I did) so am including it again here. Other forum members may add their renditions as well.
John Wheeler

photo_20201020_134843-adj.jpg

polarwoc

Guru
You might be better off taking the picture again with better lighting.
I totally concur with John on getting another pic. The following edit is bound to look unnatural as I took a short cut of using symmetry of the face to cover up the shadowy half. Hence, I did not bother with some details like correcting nose bridge, part where sweater meets kid's right cheek, etc.
1709-After-photo_20201020_134843.jpg