What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have a few questions. What does "Tukloy" mean? You listed many things in the tags..........how was this image created and with what program? Is this a digital painting done with brushes or did you use some 3D modeling? The texture reminds me of a Naugahyde pillow.

I have a few questions. What does "Tukloy" mean? You listed many things in the tags..........how was this image created and with what program? Is this a digital painting done with brushes or did you use some 3D modeling? The texture reminds me of a Naugahyde pillow.
Oh for the name, I just made it up. FIlipino sounding, No real meaning. Initially I meant it to be a lizard like monkey combined the filipino words "Tuko" + "Ungoy" ( geko and monkey) but this came out instead. That is all photoshop. No 3d involved. :)