What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help on editing picture

You only need to cecrease the exposure of my reduced exposure level and you are there really and just on the layer mask where the headlights are paint back in the darkness create a new layer and then and use the light beam brushes.
hoogleman.. thank you for that but i dont know how to do what u just said.. i have maybe only1% knowledge in photoshop.. atleast now i learn some from u guys... such as the spotlights.. the colors gradient.. but not with layers and everything u said above.. im so dont know it yet, it wud be helpful if u can provide whats first and how to do it.. :)

Ok I have made it less layers and applied some of the original effects back for you
View attachment 8929
thank you so much! that is very generous of u, i really want to learn more just what u did... im so inspired by what u all people doing here.. i appreciate it so much... well i love taking photos from different angles but when it comes to editing them... im so loss.. i really need to improve myself so i can take pictures and make it professional look just like how u guys do it..:thumbsup::clap::yourock:

Perhaps 90% of editing a photograph is taking a good photo to begin with. That's where you start, learning photography. And IMHO that includes art history and photo history. heh heh

Perhaps 90% of editing a photograph is taking a good photo to begin with. That's where you start, learning photography. And IMHO that includes art history and photo history. heh heh
Thank you for that advices, well i learn taking photos most of the time, the picture posted here is taken by me, im also a beginner as well in photography, that picture above was taken with the help of spotlights everywhere.. lol... i lack all the equipment that is why im strive to the best...

now i can take some photo i want to edit it as what u guys are experts on... to make it more alive and quality... :D really need some tips from u all here... ive downloaded some books on using photoshop, it does help but quite complicated to do... its like it lacks something that i want to look at..

as for Hoogleman: im quite interested on the layers u have made... u really hope u can teach me that... i tried clicking it... the things u did appear and some of it u blur it out.. its amazing how that layers affect the whole picture.. i really want to learn that :D anyways... im sorry if i asked too much from u all.. its due to my newb-ness. really hope i can learn a lot from this forum cause the first experience on this thing is very should i say "BLAST!!" :D

If you give me permission to use your picture I can do a video demonstrating every step I take and you can see it in action and put it on youtube if you like

If you give me permission to use your picture I can do a video demonstrating every step I take and you can see it in action and put it on youtube if you like
i would love that, if that does not really troubles u so much then i wud love to see it, u have my permission to use that pic but not to post it on youtube, lol my brother will be embarassed... haha... maybe we can post it online such as filestube, mediafire, filedude, fileape or etc, just give me the link and i will download it, but only if that does not trouble you cause i think i already trouble lots of you here by asking so much from that single pic.. im so not comfortable especially i did not give anything in return..

well Thank you so much to you Hoogleman and the others as well for the effort in helping me editing the picture, im sure my bro will love it once he sees it..:shocked::yourock:

Ok I am so Dopey I just recorded the 20 min video and forgot to turn my mic on so starting again now.

Ok finally managed to record the video under 15 mins it is a bit rushed but as you can imagine if you were doing this image properly you would want to spend about 30 mins on it. So it is rendering now then I will upload it so will be a while but all though this is the image it is demonstrating yours should come out a lot better as you will be taking your time. And I do apologise about my voice in it I am not feeling very well and on top of that dopey, drowsey from medication I am on but I hope it is enough for you to get the jist of it. maybe will post it in 30 mins to 45 mins depending on file size render speed and upload time.
Picture 088.jpg

Ok I am so Dopey I just recorded the 20 min video and forgot to turn my mic on so starting again now.
LOL!! TQSM Hoogleman will look and try to do your way and improvise!! btw nice one and dont worry about your voice its still good to my ear!! :D thanks again!!

downloading your video now will give it a try later!! THANK YOU SO MUCH . THIS IS SUCH A BIG HELP!! :D I will do my best

what could you have learnt from that that is basics of basics and I am dissapointed I thought I had taught you everything I knew lol. If I was to guess it would be the 50% gray dodge and burn technique or the invert colours on the diesel part. am I right

Thank you sir... with your video demonstration i create something like u did but still need improvement... and i dont know why the colour hue saturation not affecting everything .. i dont know what is wrong... maybe i click something but i just follow ur video here is like what i did for experiment..

thank you so much for that... i should learn the shortcuts as well.. :)

Attachments

• Picture 088.jpg
    Picture 088.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 24
Great effort mate, but no shadow under your brother?

thanks.. oh yea i realise that after u mentioned it.. LoL... will give it another try.. i learned something new now from photoshop but still quite confusing with the stuff (what they did, how it affect the picture and etc).. but thanks all!! im so lucky to come to this forum as i can learn and see many things in a day :D

Of course, don't we all. I think you did a great job starting from having no idea. Few people would be able to accomplish what you did in a short time. Bravo!

Thanks i just follow the video but im still struggling in creating the shines to make it as beautiful as Hoogleman did..im so thankful to all this forum members..will be back again to get some help in another photo..i really hope u all dont mind if i asked for help again here :)

Back