What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fonts recognized problem (Suitcase fusion)

iDad

Guru
Okay I have divided up my library of fonts into 5 different libraries (an easier locating method for me)
But when I open PsCS5 it only recognizes one library in Suitcase (the default one.)
I know in illustrator I can pick the library I want to call up,I'm surprised Ps doesnt do that. Or am I missing something? any tips on that guys?

i'm using win 7 64b and in my case i just install the font under windows fonts folder, restart PS, and it will recognize the font, i haven't really used the MAC's PS version

iDad

Guru
yeah I can do that but I have made 5 libraries to categorize fronts to my needs (separate libraries) illustrator allows this, to open the library I want, why doesn't Ps? Or does it and I just can't find the way?

I don't think PS can do that in windows "Personalize external Fonts folder" the only external folder you can personalize under PS is the plugins folder.

Now for managing Fonts Under windows there's a lot of applications that will help
I personally use "Nexus Font font manager" which is free and really helps me to manage my font files

iDad

Guru
I need a mac guy sorry Mac LOL but thanks. I've never used PC I'm clueless there lol