What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid $100 to best submission. For a Christmas Card. Im a gunsmith and an arms dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redactedboi

Price
I would like the fences in the background removed. In original resolution. If you can make it look prettier for a Christmas card cover it would also be appreciated

20211125_145051.jpg

Emc2

Here is my attempt! one has the fence removed and the other includes a Christmas decoration. I will happily provide both!. DM me for payment info

cardfenceditwatermark.jpgchristmaswatermark.jpg

Argos

Guru
since there are already excellent jobs removing the fence, I made something more extreme just in case it works for you.
One example removing the background and making it more of a painting and the other more winterish

1e.jpg

2e.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my version. Just a different touch. I changed the background and add some pine trees to have a Christmas feel then applied color gradings to it. I also make a Christmas card mockup for you to see what it looks like. Just a sample, but we can make a different Christmas design from your reference.

christmas card mockup.jpg

polarwoc

Guru
Call me sceptic, but the nick name, the price, the new account - all look only too familiar.
Some excellent submissions in this thread. Nice work, everyone.

JeffK

Guru
Call me sceptic, but the nick name, the price, the new account - all look only too familiar.
Some excellent submissions in this thread. Nice work, everyone.
Agreed all points. :hat-tip:

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Due to the nature of this request, I ask that the OP and everyone who is in contact with this user/OP, please keep this thread informed with the current status.

Status
Not open for further replies.