What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Little Help With A Panorama?

Shad0wK1ng

I recently went to Niagara Falls and came home probably the most beautiful picture I've ever taken.
Unfortunately, the Panorama didn't come up perfectly, and there is a discrepancy in the handrail in the image.
I know that it is next to impossible to completely remove that, but I was hoping that someone could at least make it look a little more natural.

Here's a second panorama, I was wondering if anyone would like to work their magic and make it look even more awesome.

Thank you!

-Daniel

Last edited:

Tom Mann

Guru
Here's a quick and dirty shot at fixing your image.

BTW, in the process of brightening it up, some color started to develop in the mist above the nearest falls on the LHS. As I recall, there is often a partial rainbow in that area, but I'm not sure if this is the remnants of that rainbow or just an artifact. If you don't remember anything like that in that area, it's trivial to remove it. If you can't do it, and it should be removed, I'll do it.

HTH,

Tom M

PS - The maximum dimensions the forum can accept is 3500 pixels. Your full resolution image slightly exceeds that, but by simply zipping the file, we can trick the forum software into accepting it (ie, instead of having to use dropbox, yousendit.com, or something similar). However, to allow people to view the tweaked version without having to download and unzip the full rez file, I've also included a version that's ~700px wide so it displays in the forum.

Attachments

• GVh4xFQ-Imgur-tjm01-acr-ps01a-01.zip
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • GVh4xFQ-Imgur-tjm01-acr-ps01a-02_698px_wide.jpg
    GVh4xFQ-Imgur-tjm01-acr-ps01a-02_698px_wide.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 17