What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

adding a hand written notice to a table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stollen123

Banned
i need to know how to add a hand written notice to a small table i will upload a photo where i would like to add a handwritten notice to a table

Attachments

• n1081954773_98835_1784.jpg
    n1081954773_98835_1784.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 78
Tables to small for the desired effect, also whats going on the notice?

n1392750327_30322993_8846.jpgcan i put a small peace of paper on this table? with hand written numbers 8556040 on this paper? any help would be great

thank you

thank you for your help..it is very good..but i might stil need your help..what a great person you are:)

Just ask any of us here are more than capable.

thank you for your help..it is very good..but i might stil need your help..what a great person you are:)
i need your help:)

can you add a hand written notice to one of these photos? the notice should read like this : ABC 101
thank you very much in advance

Attachments

• n1392750327_30322993_8846.jpg
    n1392750327_30322993_8846.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 42
  • n1081954773_98835_1784.jpg
    n1081954773_98835_1784.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 42
I notice you've requested this before. A lot of changes have occurred in the forum, one of which is we don't do free edits as freely as before.

You may wait for someone willing to do this. But if none takes up on it, no hard feelings.....

Can you please help me with this..thank you

OTE=dv8_fx;1533683495]I notice you've requested this before. A lot of changes have occurred in the forum, one of which is we don't do free edits as freely as before.

You may wait for someone willing to do this. But if none takes up on it, no hard feelings.....[/QUOTE]

You have this answer. You needn't reply to dv8, he is trying to help.

As he said, if someone wished to do this, they will. I hope that will resolve this for you. Some members are busy but might be interested. SOme may never have seen your original post but might be interested at this time. So please be patient with us.

I will reply here as this is where the thread is Stollen.

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS VIA PM THE FORUM DOES NOT LIKE THAT APPROACH

What is the purpose of this request. We don't know if any of these persons are the Original Poster.

Please explain why you have made this request on two separate occasions (a few years apart) with different notes.

If you read the rules: http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...tant-guidelines-free-image-edit-requests.html

This request violates our rule:

We will disallow, delete or lock requests that involve :-
- Requests asking to have images of people manipulated into some kind of potentially embarrassing situation.

Besäuselte the First One was Not very good. So i wartend to See if photoshop is getting better and also if the People here in this forum got more Experienced by now.

i try to oben all Rühles of this forum.. And These are my Own photos

Stollen, if your image fits OK into our rules then certainly we are able to comply with your request but it does not mean that a member will be willing to do it for any reason he or she may have.

We are now and always have been experienced in Photoshop so there is no reason to think we have just recently gotten better. But thanks you for making your concerns known. I just would like to update you as to the nature of your concerns and let you know that our experience or lack thereof is not an issue on this forum.

Stollen 123.....

In my reply to your PM sent to me 2 minutes after you created post#10 , I mentioned that contacting members via PM requesting for an image edit is strictly not allowed and that to be patient as someone might take up your request.

This is a repeat of your request made a year ago. Had it been something else, a member may have given you the edit.

A reason of - "to see if photoshop is getting better and also if the People here in this forum got more Experienced by now" - is simply not good enough. We don't mind a good challenge but your statement is viewed as an insult.

Request Denied. I'm closing this thread as this is getting out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back