What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding Headscarfs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

waoza

Hello-

I'm doing a project where I need to use the same photo under two different contexts. Is it possible to add a headscarf to the adult woman in each of these two photos?

Thanks!

.Black Family.jpgWhite Family.JPG

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to PSG.

Can you add a few more details as to what type of head scarf you would like added? Same one for both or different?

waoza

Hi there- thanks for the response.

I'd like the two to be as similar as possible. The color should ideally be something pretty neutral, but whatever is easiest is totally fine.

Here's a link to an example of the style I'm looking for, but it doesn't really matter. Again, it doesn't need to be exact, as long as the two are as similar to each other as possible.

Mod edit: Link removed

Thanks!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Your link was a redirect, can you provide us with a new one? Better yet, just post an image.

Unscripted

Yes its possible, i will improve on the first one and complete the second one now :)

waoza

Thank you! They look great! Do you think it would be possible for them both to be blue, like the second one?

Status
Not open for further replies.