What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

picunderapp

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a few Adobe Photoshop actions and Adobe Lightroom presets to help add a little flare to my photos. At the moment, I'm subscribed to Adobe Bloom for my action needs.

Please reply with high quality options and I'll definitely go take a look!
winky.gif

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Without knowing your definition of flare and not knowing what you already have in the way of presets and actions, it's a bit hard to know what to suggest. Can you be a bit more specific about flare and/or your tastes in what you consider as high quality?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm sorry, the thought just occurred to me, do you mean flair or flare (flares)?

picunderapp

Without knowing your definition of flare and not knowing what you already have in the way of presets and actions, it's a bit hard to know what to suggest. Can you be a bit more specific about flare and/or your tastes in what you consider as high quality?
What are some of your favorite actions at the moment? I'm just looking for anything worth using. Even if I'm not going to use the action now I would still like to add it to my collection.