What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alien

CzoDesigns

well is not so bad, but the UFO need some improvements, u could do a bigger one like a mothershiop to cover all the sky..dunno it's only a suggestion :-?

Katie Meadows

I was trying to find one, but I just can't find a decent one to base my design on. I have to use a template of some kind, I'm not that great @ freehanding.

Katie Meadows

Yes, it does. Most of the clipart I find to go by is either tiny or just unrealistic enough I can't figure out how to make it look realistic enough. I have some new metallic styles I might try out again.

ibclare

Queen Bee
my suggestion: go online and save as or just copy then paste into Photoshop doc. If you want a separate document to alter it in, right click the picture on the internet>copy; then in PS, new image>ok>paste. You can find lots of free images of stuff. And surely you will find a UFO/alien craft/starship, what have you. Somebody said it the other day, "google is your friend." ;)

If your image is really high resolution, you might have some issues, but there's a trick you can do using layer effect emboss to sharpen up a picture and it works really well. But just keep looking till you find one that's large to begin with. Otherwise, library>check-out>scan>return book before due date. :mrgreen:

Last edited:

ibclare

Queen Bee
Here Katie, I found a couple UFOs. One is about 8 x 6 inches (600 x 450 pixels), the other is 4.8 x 3.8 in. (350 x 270 p):

Attachments

• UFO.jpg
    UFO.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 46
  • UFO2.jpg
    UFO2.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 46

Paul

Former Member
this is a image i have had ages, i took it for the sunset - used it on other compositions BUT i noticed the alien and ufo:eek:

Attachments

• weird.jpg
    weird.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 46

Paul

Former Member
Hey B ~ isn't it funny how some things just get past you? Must be like Kerlian photography huh.

So what does myself and 'electrified' imagery have in common, i totally don't get your post?

ibclare

Queen Bee
Belial said:
I know what it is but whats the reference to it and myself please? i have asked you on the thread concerned also?

Wasn't your post meant to be funny? I was just extending the joke and saying that the alien didn't turn up till the photo was taken. Just a joke; sorry if it didn't come across as funny. I do have a sick sense of humor I guess.