What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anime lovers

ComedyLover

just wanna know how many anime fans r here =P

Inkz

Guru
Does Scooby Doo count? :thumbsup:

Sorry, I'm not a huge fan of Anime really but I do sometimes watch other cartoons.

ComedyLover

i remember scoopy it was awesome xDDDDD

besmirched

Power User
I was thinking about starting a thread why do people like anime? But I'm too shy. Anyway why do you like it? Personally I don't mind it however I do not understand the obsession people have with it. Is it a nintendo thing?

First anime I used to watch as a kid was kimba the white lion, it was ok but when you only had 2 tv channels beggars couldn't be choosers.. especially if the other channel had rubbish on.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Maybe it's a function of age. Maybe. I like anime cartoon drawings. They are pretty and delicate and curiously intriguing. I don't watch cartoons. The cartoons of my childhood were bugs bunny and rocky & bullwinkle. ;) I'm not a gamer. Wait, I play full tilt poker for play money. Those avatars are pretty sad. Now that would make a great challenge. Recreate the Full Tilt avatars in anime! What an improvement that might be.

Jessicayla

Hoopy Frood
I definitely like anime! I haven't kept up much with any of the newer shows coming out though. Some of my favorites are Cowboy Bebop, Colorful (HILARIOUS show, if you haven't seen it, I would recommend it. Nudity though, lol..), Golden Boy, and I love me some Naruto but never watched Shippuden. Shame on me! (;

One of my favorite movies is Ninja Scroll. Love the art style in that one.

ComedyLover

yeaaaah am happy to c anime fans around

cya

i'm guilty as well, at least when i was a tad younger.

My favourites were: Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Cowboy Bebop, Gantz, Hellsing and when I was much younger Captain Future and Saber Rider (and the star sherifs) where's my phone I found a new ringtone :rofl:

Ninjavitus

I watch anime's but i get bored half way through got too 100 in naruto and fairytale and just gave up :/