What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any advice or Help for myself : looking for Beavis & Butthead or Rocko's Modern Life

escc1986

I seem to have had this problem for several years now

I have a problem trying to search for HQ ( high quality or big sized ) images from characters from the 90's

I see all these shirts that people have heat transfers on to shirts and always wonder where did they these amazing images at HQ or big resolution for great clear quality

I'm looking for at the moment for some Beavis and Butt head images so I could make a shirt for myself but haven't found any actually

Would also love to find Rocko from Rocko's modern life pictures ... if any one can guide me to a website that has so many PNG , HQ , or High Resolution pictures of character please help me out

Thank you in advance

escc1986

fredfish

Guru
Re: Any advice or Help for myself : looking for Beavis & Butthead or Rocko's Modern

Just to add to @carlbush excellent advice can I recommend that if you click on the links he provided you then click on the option that says "Large" and change that to "Larger than..." and select 4mp.

This clearly reduces the number of images but you can be sure that you really do get the biggest images that Google returns.

Cheers

John

escc1986

Re: Any advice or Help for myself : looking for Beavis & Butthead or Rocko's Modern

Thank you so much Fred.... I need all the help I can get and it's a great add on to help me out

Really appreciate that

If you have more advice or tips feel free to advise me with more help or info :)