What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aston Martin V8 Vantage image.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
just conjured this up quickly. hope you like it! :D
aston martin V8.jpg

resources:
aston_martin_v8_vantage-4.jpg3071633353_fe88d623af_o.jpgaston-martin-logo.png
C&C is as always welcome! and yes i love Aston Martin Cars :thumbsup:
if you click for the full size image the noise around the edges disappears.
i know it seems like i haven't done much, i'll probably rework it and post it up.

Last edited:
This looks great! Aston fan here as well, I probably wouldn't have opened this thread if it wasn't for the title. :)

Pardon my ignorance, I just stumbled onto this forum looking for a little Photoshop help. Is this all CG? Did you create everything from scratch?

I'd love to learn to do this kind of stuff, I just can't draw for spit, so it would have to be with photos. I've always wanted to try and shoot plates to merge for an end result.

Really nice job there Zeealex! My fav car as well drooooooooooooooool!

sorry agent, two of what? kind of confused XD

This looks great! Aston fan here as well, I probably wouldn't have opened this thread if it wasn't for the title. :)

Pardon my ignorance, I just stumbled onto this forum looking for a little Photoshop help. Is this all CG? Did you create everything from scratch?

I'd love to learn to do this kind of stuff, I just can't draw for spit, so it would have to be with photos. I've always wanted to try and shoot plates to merge for an end result.
no one image is a studio photo, another image is a photo of London and the logo was the logo i guess. it's quite easy, this one the lasso tool came in handy to cut out the car. then you plop it on a background give it a creative twist.

I like the perspective and composition. But the color of the car and background seems a little off, or is it the effect you thought about?

it's an effect i thought about XD sometimes i deliberately make things a bit "off" :lol:

hey nice chop.. but i kinda agree with the car background issue kinda off. but yes it looks great! i would put this poster up!

Back