What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad news people: I am back

Hoogle

Guru
Ok so my normal laptop has been delivered to me with photoshop on it My parents and of course Katie have gone back home for a decent nights sleep and stuff so I am on my own for the night. I have not got full muscular control and I still get very shakey but my recovery is happening very fast and I can type, well at least to the standard I was a week ago so the bar was not set very high. So I am going to have a little play with some of the simple request and the things that dont need 100% accuracy over the weekend. If all goes well then I may be able to go home early next week.

Congratulation!

I would say, don't rush but probably that is what you really you need right now.
And your texts have indeed exactly same clearness as they had before, some things never change :)

Well you know what they say what doesn't Kill you makes you stronger ( not quite sure if that is the case at the moment though) But I am what they are calling the miracle patient so lets just hope progress continues and I can go home on MOnday.

I'm SO glad to see you back and on the mend!

I wish you a speedy recovery and it's good to have you back on the site where we can keep an eye on you.

Tears betting slip up, shakes head walks away.................
Lol good news mate.

There you see! Drugs ain´t any good for ya! Welcome back!

WHAHOOOO!!! Welcome back! I knew you were going to be OK "Miracle Boy" you are not the run of the mill sick person, you have a strong psyche and a sense of humor about your situation, that is extremely important for healing. :)

Back