What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banner Request for new gaming channel

Icy-X Gaming

Hi, I'm Icy-X, and I have a new channel called Icy-X Gaming on YouTube.

I'm looking for someone to make a banner for me if they wouldn't mind. I don't have any real specifications.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Icy-X Gaming

Sorry, you really need to be a little more specific.

Otherwise I would direct you here: https://www.google.com/search?hl=en...9.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..0.15.871.9TWXCuVtqH4

Pick one out!

OK well let's see.... I guess something showing off some characters in the background like Nathan Drake, Mortal Kombat characters (Scorpion, Sub-Zero, or Liu Kang as example), maybe Lara Croft, Ninja Turtles?, Ratchet & Clank, Joel and/or Eli from The Last of Us, just some ideas there.... Maybe some thing basically showing of various characters in the background with "Icy-X Gaming" text up front with some kind of simple logo, like a joystick or some thing I'm not sure.... A matching avatar/profile pic would be great too like just of whatever logo that is on banner?

GreenManiac

Just to give you an idea. Please don't be afraid to comment if you want any changes or something different.
I know the logo is not that great. It is just to give an idea. Unless you like it, then great. I can easily change it if you want something different.
YT_icyxgaming_banner_1.jpgYT_icyxgaming_avatar_01.png

Icy-X Gaming

Hey thanks man, I do like it. I'm not being super picky right now lol. I like the images used, it actually does good job reflecting a lot of what I currently have on my channel so that's a plus. Only thing coming to mind is that the text on the banner could be easier to read. I'm thinking maybe just adding an embose to it to add a little pop to the test may work nice. I'm not entirely against just a different kind of text or logo either. If you'd like to make some changes for me that would be awesome. I will use as is for now til changes are made if you are so kind to do so :) Thank you.

P.S. I'm willing to check out anything anyone else does too ;)

EDIT: I'm trying out the banner and there is one other thing.... I like the whole banner, the DA stuff on top specifically, but the top and bottom sections and the sides of middle are cut off when looking at it on page, which is alright the full image shows on TV, anyway I was just thinking I may like the Ratchet & Clank in the middle instead of the templar, but I'm not sure... maybe actually resize width of the photos some and squeeze another one in on the left end? That maybe work if it doesn't make them all look funky lol.

Visit youtube.com/rakarr187 to see what I mean on the page ;)

EDIT: Another thing I'm thinking.... the avatar pic needs some kind of background. Doesn't seem right with just a white or black background...

Last edited:

GreenManiac

I shifted the images around a bit & made the text lighter. It reads a bit better but please say if you want something different.
I also added 3 avatar pics with a DA theme background for you to pick from.
Please comment if you don't like something.
YT_icyxgaming_banner_2.jpgYT_avatar_03.jpgYT_avatar_04.jpgYT_avatar_05.jpg