What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Batch Scale Automation

Picachoo

Hi!

I have had a look for a solution to this rather complex problem.

I am looking to place an image above another, correctly place and scale/transform the placed image, and save to file.

I use a windows desktop, if that is any help.

The problem I have is that I would want to automate the process as I have 20 images I would like to do achieve this.

I can resize and save file names in batches, but I cannot achieve what I said above.

Any help in the right direction would be most helpful.

Regards, Picachoo

A little late here, but unless you are adding the same image and placing it in the same place on every master image, then you can't automate it. If you are placing the same image on every master image and putting it in the same place, the yes, you can just do an action and the automate the batch.

I have a script (JSX) that simulates a photo contact sheet. It opens photos found in a folder, resizes them and places them on the sheet.
If you want to adapt it, it is possible. Like MarshySwamp, I am not sure to have understood what you need.

Back