What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bioshock photo edit for a project

ohnolookitsgodzilla

I am looking to see if anyone can possibly assist me in editing a Bioshock photo. In particular I was hoping to see if anyone could add some fish and or a whale just outside the windows of the image. even shadows would be fine though I would like them to be in the same style as the picture itself. I just want a stronger feeling of a city under water. I've posted to a few forums before, mostly on 4chan but all I have received back were trolling versions of the photo, and though hilarious they were not quite what I was looking for. Thanks in advance.

r. bioshock26 (2).jpg

ohnolookitsgodzilla

It's all little to much. I'm kinda looking for something to blend into the already existing artwork. Those are a little to realistic and aggressive. I appreciate the effort though.

Jerry D

Power User
Another..

bioshock26 (4).jpg