What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black and White Lighting Effect like Beatles Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

DebS

Hi there,
I came across a thread a month or more ago that described how to get the effect of the Beatles picture that shows half their face in the light and the other half darker. Probably not describing this well enough here.. But now that I want to try it I can't find the thread anymore. Thought it would be cool to do with my 4 kids. Can anyone help?

Always before you post about something like this you should provide an example image of what you mean so we can assist you further,
Can you find an example for us on Google Images or some other photo sharing site??

If you have not done it in the actual photo setup with shadows you can easily mimic it by duplicating the layer set 1 copy of a high exposure and 1 copy of a dark exposure apply a layer mask to the top copy and paint using a black brush where you want to reveal the other exposure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back