What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can anyone help me with istructions on how to add text?

Dl Andrieș

As you can see in the image i posted, I want to type in text and to have no color... For example If i make a white rectangle and I add text to it, I want the text to crop through the white rectangle to see the image behind. I want the text to become invisible. How can I do this? I know it must be something easy but I just canțt find the way. Help please.
Thank you in advance

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 20
create a white rectangle, write your text, command/control click the text layer to select the text with marching ants, select the rectagle layer, hit delete then turn of the eyeball of the text layer

Welcome, DIAndries.

Create a clipping Group.

In my example, Create a duplicate layer of the image. Create a filled selection in between the 2 image layers. And create your text layer on above that.

Hold down ALT and click the line between the top image layer and text layer..... viola..

Answer.jpg

Hope this helps you.

Use the thank you button luke, use the button.

Back