What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can anyone help to restore the focus on the photo?

olla_777

Could you please help me to fix this photo (if it is possible)? I like this photo very much and hope that there is some change to fix a little bit something, so that the picture would not be blurry.
Photo is available here: [url]http://i013.radikal.ru/1701/c9/bb9f37273d91.jpg
[/URL]

bb9f37273d91-00a_orig(698px_wide).jpg

I will be very grateful if you help me, or at least try to help.:redface:

Moderator's note: I put a zipped version of the starting image in this post so that it will still exist even if the link becomes broken at some point in the future. Without it, the thread is useless to anyone other than the OP. I also included a down-rez'ed version of the original for ease of viewing without downloading and unzipping the larger file.

Attachments

• bb9f37273d91-00_orig.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
The left-right camera movement from the long exposure (0.77 seconds) is severe, and won't be able to be fixed other than by essentially painting a new image based on the existing one. Unfortunately, I don't have time to do this, but in case it helps, here is what I could do in 5 minutes of work. I hope someone will come along and do a better job than this.

Best of luck. Wish I could have helped more.

Tom M

Attachments

• bb9f37273d91-tjm01-ps02a-698px_wide-01.jpg
    bb9f37273d91-tjm01-ps02a-698px_wide-01.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 30

Back