What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can someone help me make someone happy

superfour1300

hello to you all..
been browsing through the forum as im very interested in learning how to use photoshop..think some of the images that can be acheived are incredible..

well can i be so cheeky as to ask some of you could you help me with a 50th birthday present for my best friend...
he recently has become seperated from his wife and wil be soon moving into a new house on his own..
as its also his 50th birthday coming soon i would like to get either a large photo or canvas print for him..
he like me loves motorbikes and spitfire aeroplanes and was wondering could someone possibly be able to combine a pic of his bikes with a spitfire also in the photo..either in the background or flying overhead etc..

i will attach a pic of his bikes..im sorry this is the largest file size i have of this pic...
ive also attached some pics of the spitfire for refernces only..
any help wouod be greatly appreciated...finished file must be 700kb or larger
thank you all
sean

Attachments

• geebster[1].jpg
    geebster[1].jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 7
  • supermarine_spitfire_mk_1a_by_namelessfaithlessgod-d3vbiju.jpg
    supermarine_spitfire_mk_1a_by_namelessfaithlessgod-d3vbiju.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Spitfire_F_VB_BM597.jpg
    Spitfire_F_VB_BM597.jpg
    373.2 KB · Views: 5

Sierraccr

Power User
Sure, I can do that. When is the deadline?

It'll be a little work so let me know if you've shopped this around to other forums or if you've only put it up here. While I would enjoy doing it, I don't want to put hours of work into it if I never see you again. ;)

Those birthdays that end in a zero should be celebrated!

iDad

Guru
blingbling...............