What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone teach me how to do this picture?

And that's about it for the simple version.

Any questions?

This will give you a basic idea of how to create this effect! The trick is to add your own flare to it!

Your very welcome!

I forgot, you can use just about any image for the corners. We did not discuss background removal and I intentionally chose a cross that did not have a background. We'll save that one for later!

I'm a College Football fanatic! So I know what you mean!

I'm asking as an Aussie because I don't understand the fascination... why would one be a huge fan of college football and not the NFL as the NFL is the pinnacle of American football ?

besmirched said:
I'm asking as an Aussie because I don't understand the fascination... why would one be a huge fan of college football and not the NFL as the NFL is the pinnacle of American football ?
My answer would insight a major conversation so I will refrain from answering here in this thread. Maybe in the "off Topic" area one day!

I think that you guys that do these online tutorials should be rewarded somehow, perhaps PSG can show their appreciation with some type of icon next to your name or something, there is a lot of work involved in doing this, it's very commendable Sam, nice job!
just saying!:thumbsup:

Thanks iDad, there's really no need. Not that this is what your saying, but I don't do it for recognition or reward, I do it because I enjoy helping and seriously, as long as the OP gets what they need, then that's good enough for me.

What worries me is I might run out of image storage! LOL!!!

Back