What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't remember how I got this bevel edge...

mwilliams

I created a shield with a beveled edge and accidentally saved it without the layers. It took me forever to get this effect and now I can't recreate it no matter how hard it try!

I originally created the first layer to look metallic and then placed another layer inside the shield with a blue/light blue gradient overlay.

The attachment upload is not working for me and the forum rules will not allow me to post a link until I have 4 posts.

The only thing I know to do is to post this link in plain text. Please take a look at this image and let me know if you can tell me how to get this edge effect.

h t t p : / / thetitanteam(dot)com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Titan-shield.jpg

Thanks for your help!

I see you used the bevel and emboss on the edges to what level or degree it's hard to say also I see contour was used See >layer>layer styles>

Back