What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carries Corner

Thanks, I just wanted a place where I can post what I'm doing. It's a corner really cause I don't know a lot. I just know what I like. One of these days I will try animation maybe but I would like to learn more illustrator first. I am fascinated with some 3d text.

This can be the place.
"Carries Corner" sounds like the perfect place to post your work.
You can continue to add your images in this thread or create new threads for a specific genre, you choice.

yeah that skyline one very cool, nice work

My daughter likes that one and wants to use it for a personal project. Thanks Carrie.

if your daughter wants to use it for a project she is quite welcome. If you would like the psd I would gladly provide it for you just let me know.

I have received a ton of positive feedback on this particular piece. Thank you :)

>I have received a ton of positive feedback on this particular piece.

... and here's one to add to the ton because I like it. I really like it - so a ton +1 !! :)

As I found it, sigs are "in demand" so Carrei's suggestion of a Sig Corner might not be a bad idea at all.

Finally I have something new to report. It didn't do so well in my SOTM contest but their are lots of young whippersnappers in that forum and they really don't understand this sig. Feedback of course is welcome always!

04June.png

never really looked into sigs so is there a set format ie size and dimensions etc or can it be anything that will just get reduced in size

LMAO! no but there may be a set size by the contest of you join any ours is 450x150 pixels and any forum member there who meets min requirement is welcome to join

Indeed we do Mr Steve, oh you mean Carrie....

Back