What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge#54: ManToWomanToMan

Challenge #54

• chrisdesign

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Collegue

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Pipsmom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gedstar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eggy

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Fredfish

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Argos

Guru
Time for the new challenge! Thanks to chrisdesign for his fun challenge.

This challenge consist on convert a picture of a man into a woman or vicer versa.

I was bored so i made one as and example.

TBOP-805-580-1102101e.jpgTBOP-805-580-1102101ef.jpg

Please post one picture with the 'before and after'!

Entries must be submitted by Saturday 16th october 2017, 11.59 GMT.

Cheers!

SUBMISSIONS

chrisdesign
Fraukurzhaarfrisur-blonde-674933.jpgMannFraukurzhaarfrisur-blonde-674933.jpg

collegue
afterbefore.jpg

Pipsmom
afterbefore.jpg

Gedstar
BandA.jpg

Eggy
PSG Challenge #54.jpg

Fredfish
MERYL-STREEP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Argos

Guru
Finally it was no trip, but thanks for the travel of keeping it and post it.

I became a little obsess this last days with really turn the example in a credible woman, studing the difference in the face between male and woman. Almost imposible.... it's always something weird about it..But i had fun trying

This is the result.

TBOP-805-580-1102101gggg.jpgTBOP-805-580-1102101gg.jpg

Cheers!

Argos

Guru
Excellent blending chrisdesign, having in mind it's a frendly contest and everyone can do whathever they want,

Juts to be clear on the intention of the contest (wrong explained for me XD) it's to transform a man/woman into a woman/man, trying to maintain the essence of the first one. Sorry for my bad english and hope it's understandable now XD.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Thanks Argos.

I think it is important that every contestant should post the two images he'll use for his composite.
Without these images it would be impossible to see the Photoshop work behind it.

Argos

Guru
Seems that again i didn't explain well what i mean :biglaff:, the idea on the transformation of the challenge it's like a plastic surgery work, the same person but chaging sex, thats what i wanna make clear.

But as i said i'ts not important, only wanna make clear the challenge itself.

My final image looks like a male person in a women's body.
Does this qualify enough for the 'sex change' and for a valid entry in this contest?

fredfish

Guru
Argos I think I see what you were suggesting. If I am right you are suggesting that we take either a male or female picture and then use the tools in Photoshop to manipulate the picture to change its gender - not superimposing opposite gender features on to the original (which is probably what I would have done).

Am I close?

Cheers

John

Argos

Guru
Of course is valid, to me anything in this contest is valid. My message it's just to be make clear what the challenge was, because clearly with my english was not well explained and i was a little worried.

Sorry for the trouble and the impossibility to express myself correctly.

Argos

Guru
Exactly fredfish, thanks! Its not and impose its just the idea of the challenge, has been a great experience for me trying it but fun too, thats why i wanna make clear the idea.

@Argos I think I see what you were suggesting. If I am right you are suggesting that we take either a male or female picture and then use the tools in Photoshop to manipulate the picture to change its gender - not superimposing opposite gender features on to the original (which is probably what I would have done).

Am I close?

Cheers

John

Thanks John.
I also understand now what to do.

Exactly fredfish, thanks! Its not and impose its just the idea of the challenge, has been a great experience for me trying it but fun too, thats why i wanna make clear the idea.

No problem Argos, if I didn't understand you correctly.
English is also not my native language.

I'll create another one, because I greatly enjoy this challenge.:thumbsup:

Argos

Guru
Nice work collegue! I put png wig without blending just for fun and see and that face is 100% woman!

Cheers!

Argos

Guru
Nice! One woman to man! Seems harder without the props (makeup, wigs covering face, accessories) that you have to put to make the woman.

Good Job!

Cheers!