What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Change color of a tie

LVCPTC

Hello,

first of all thank you for your help and for this awesome service!

I am currently updating professional pictures and I would like to use the attached. However, in order to give it a more "sober" look, could someone please help me and change the tie color from striped golden to monochromatic dark blue?

IF possible (not very important) maybe someone can also change the background to neutral light grey?

Thank you in advance!
Cheers

Attachments

• Luca.jpg
    Luca.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 4

gedstar

Guru
Hi and welcome to PSG

Do you have a higher res image, the one you uploaded is only 228 * 228 px so the results aren't going to be great

LVCPTC

Hi and welcome to PSG

Do you have a higher res image, the one you uploaded is only 228 * 228 px so the results aren't going to be great
Thank you :)

Actually since I would use it for Linkedin it doesn't need to be bigger. Especially because i'm afraid i can't get a higher res image since this is part of a bigger picture.

Is this version better? Cheers

Attachments

• Luca_1195x1499 (1).jpg
    Luca_1195x1499 (1).jpg
    565 KB · Views: 2

gedstar

Guru
Afraid not, looks like an up scaled version of the original, this is it zoomed in at 130% as you can see it's not easy to make a clean selection

Untitled.jpg

LVCPTC

Ok I see

Maybe you can try working on this version (the original one) and then I'll adjust it as I previously did it?

Thanks a lot

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 1