What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change your Adobe password

If you have a Creative Cloud subscription, Adobe had forced a PW change. Same thing for using the Adobe forums. This is the same ID you use to access your account which contains serial numbers and downloads, for any products you have bought directly from the Adobe online shops, so crazy not to change it.

Oh boy what bother I have had with this, I changed password as soon as the initial news was released about them being hacked, I then changed it again on their recommendation and then today on a client call out I log onto my work laptop it forced me to change password again and locked my account as a security measure due to excessive password changes. No software would open up without signing into cloud.

Not good when your at a clients office and cant access your stuff therefore I will no longer be using their cloud storage I have set up my own cloud storage now.

Anyway all sorted now after a lot of fathing around, luckily I had a work around on site so that I could do my job and a couple of hours later after being on phone to various departments they have fixed my account and even got 3 months free.

There was no freebie in my case I had to do a days work for free on top of 4 hours of travelling to and from call out.

When working with paying clients, I never put stuff in the clouds. Especially opened files. CC is a way of tracking your use I don't for one second doubt that adobe has no idea what members hold in THIER cloud.... Ya damnrighttheyknow. As far as security goes change your password regularly.on any site where important information may be needed. That's only commonsense.

Back