What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changing colour of soles on shoes

Sure, on a separate layer, I used the Pen Tool to make a selection of the shoe soles and filled them with black. I used the path tool mode, but shape tool mode would probably work better, you just have to lower the opacity while working. You could also use the Brush Tool, as you mentioned, if you have a tablet.

Sure, on a separate layer, I used the Pen Tool to make a selection of the shoe soles and filled them with black. I used the path tool mode, but shape tool mode would probably work better, you just have to lower the opacity while working. You could also use the Brush Tool, as you mentioned, if you have a tablet.

Perfect, thanks so much. This is a great community.

It was within it's own thread so it was not clutter at all. The thread will remain within the section.

It's not a problem, I was just curious.

Back