What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changing the text of a logo

Joniop

Hello everyone.

First of all, I want to thank to all of you that give up some of your time, work and nerves in order to please us, the ones that are missing some basic Photoshop skills. You da real MVP.

Second of all, I would like to apologize for my english. Sorry, it's not my main language and I am trying to do my best in order to speak and write propperly.

Third of all, comes my request.

I have two logos of "Electronics Arts" branch, that I would like to a few things with them
1. Can we change the text from "EA" to "UDB" (without the quotes and "TM" in the upper right corner)?
2. If we can, is it possible to keep the font that the letters "EA" are written with and write, like i said, "UDB" (without the quotes)?

Everything else, like the the color of the letters, the background, the circle, will remain the same.

Thank you in advance.
Kindly regards.

P.S. I am really sorry for the resolution of the third picture, but I couldn't find a better one.ealogosignaturergbblk.jpgea.jpgGW475H255.jpg

Last edited:

Joniop

Yeah, exactly like this. Is it possible to make this with the other logos also?

Also can we change the text to "UDB" (without the quotes)? I made a silly mistake in my first post, i am sorry?

Joniop

Thank you guys, you are the best.
I am still waiting to see if something can be done with the two logos. If it can - it will be just perfect.

Joniop

Amazing job, guys, you are the best.
I understand that the last picture is in really small resolution so if something can be done for it - I will be really glad, if not - you already did awesome job, I cannot ask you for anything more than that.

Kindly regards.

Joniop

Thank you very much to all of you, guys, I really appreciate it!
Stay safe!

Kindly regards.