What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Compositing products into scene

S_JPS

Hi everyone,

I am trying to create a scene of a kitchen table with a couple of items on it.
I have all the pictures for it and I tried to put them together, but it looks way off- perspective, proportions, colours and shading/lighting are all different, and I don't know where to begin to fix them.
Could anyone help me with this?
I'll post down here a preview of what I've done. (Sorry, I realize it must be offensive to expert eyes :lol:)
Items position and size need to be roughly the same but just look more... natural? That apple slice does look humongous for example, table and products perspectives are all different...
WeetBix Scene_s.png
Also, some items look very sharp and some are pixelated, (the Weetabix bucket mainly) and I'd like them to be all even. The bucket's original image has a resolution of 72 Pixel/Inch so much lower than other images, but it was the only one I had available. Should I bring everything down to 72 or is there some other way?
Thanks so much in advance to anyone who can help, and sorry again for the bad/beginner job!

Attachments

• 1_s.jpg
    1_s.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 10
  • Cheese Board_s.png
    Cheese Board_s.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 6
  • Cheese.png
    Cheese.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
  • Weet-bix bucket.png
    Weet-bix bucket.png