What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Concept logo design

fancydesign

Concept logotype design in my recent project. I appreciate your feedback. Thank you.
Logo Super Motards.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Le Caire

I answer in French to be better understood by Fancydesign.

So ... it's not really a logo, it's working on a font. The problem is that your letters are walking, you'd be better off taking a "Gothic" font that suits you and rework it in Photoshop until you obtiennes the desired effect. You also have many styles that you can download and that can give you an interesting result retravaillerais then. Finally, since this is supermotard, think to associate a real logo that would convey there a speed of idea, steel or leather, danger, risk, up to you ... Good luck!

MOD EDIT: THis is an English speaking/written forum. Please use Google Translate.

fancydesign

Hi Le, Thank you for comment, this is logo SuperMoterds final, you can check image.

MOD EDIT: Please upload the image.

fancydesign

Hi all,

This is logo complete for Super Motards, I am unable to upload the full project on the forum.

logo-super-motards.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey fancydesign, as has been stated above, this is not really a logo, it's text. You have done a great job in taking it from concept to end product.

It's plain and a bit unrefined, but if that's what your client wanted, then OK. The text itself is politically incorrect and somewhat offensive, but, if this is what the client wanted I can't hold that against you! LOL!!

fancydesign

Hey fancydesign, as has been stated above, this is not really a logo, it's text. You have done a great job in taking it from concept to end product.

It's plain and a bit unrefined, but if that's what your client wanted, then OK. The text itself is politically incorrect and somewhat offensive, but, if this is what the client wanted I can't hold that against you! LOL!!

Oh, sorry Sam, i lost link on my post. you can check project on Behance. But thank you for comment :D
https://www.behance.net/gallery/31481795/Super-Motards-Logo-design