What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cool evil eye

a "linear dodge" layer works too! ;)

Like dubya said, stamp/merge your layers... duplicate and set to the new blending mode.

Most importantly Alistair,... play! :D

Get busy with 'levels' (CTRL+L) and 'curves' (CTRL+M) to discover their power.

;) Be sure to play on a new adjustment layer!

Dodge & Burn are your best friends here too (experiment on a duplicate layer)! ;)

[shhh] My 'best friend is CTRL+Z'!!!! :D :D :D

Ahh, i just noticed mark updated this stuff. i need to complain. im wayyy to picky, but i liked the topic review "under" the post a reply. :\ What the heck is this highlight text for copying, when did that get here? [confused] [stuned]

Alistair:i need to complain. im wayyy to picky, but i liked the topic review "under" the post a reply. What the heck is this highlight text for copying, when did that get here?

;) Wrong thread to complain about board idiosyncrasies, Alistair! :p

[shhh] Yeah, Mark's having a problem with that 'upside-down' issue... Rest assured that he'll eventually figure it out! ;)

idiosyncrasies? [confused] *rubs eyes* idiosyncrasies? huh? wow you must have like..... spelling problems or your dictionary is to big for me. [innocent] :D [stuned]

Alistair! :rofl:

Get out your dictionary! :p

Yeah, I know it's the weekend... but an oppurtunity to learn can't be overlooked! ;)

wbiss said:
Yeah, I know it's the weekend... but an oppurtunity to learn can't be overlooked! ;)

ow, i just got my pointing fingure stuck in a root beer bottle [stuned]
It cont be overlooked? I have just prooven you wrong! :D :p

Alistair... ROTFL... my, you have gotten cheeky haven't you!! :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Take your "pointing finger" out of your rootbeer bottle Alistair... thumb it and look up.... (stuck) [innocent]

now that i think of it, why did I stick my fingure in a root beer bottle? [stuned] 'grabs another bottle' whoa this is my 3rd today [confused] [stuned]

Back