What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Different style Jordan edit

This is certainly a nice break from the other busy images. I really hate sounding so negative and for this I truly apologize. I feel that I have to be honest though.

I was so drawn to his face immediately trying to figure out who it was, that I missed the obvious rings. Had it not been for the signature and the #23, I would have struggled to identify Michael.

You've taken a fairly nice image of him, cut his face in half, and added almost unreadable text over the most recognizable portion of his face with a clipping mask. He looks mutilated.

You seem to have an affinity for over the top effects. Remember, less is more. Your definitely improving. I would like to see you take this same image, same 'saying' and try again.

Last edited:

Back