What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does any one recognize this plugin or filter?

Printmkr

Does anyone recognize this plugin or filter? I am attaching 2 jpgs - hope it works - it is my first attachment. Thanks!

Attachments

• BJV.jpg
    BJV.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 40
  • EJV.jpg
    EJV.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 39

iDad

Guru
they look like simple images with a pattern overlay to them or top layer is using a layer mode for blending together.just a guess

Printmkr

Thanks iDad, you are correct in that it is constructed with a layer, in a blending mode. But the reason that I suspect a plugin is that these two images are from two separate artists and one of the artists has quite a number of images like this, where certain shapes seem to be outlined by this beaded or jeweled pattern. I am guessing that the plugin follows areas of high contrast in an image and generates these tiny bead-like forms along the outline. I was just hoping that someone was familiar with this plugin. I have been combing the lists of plugins and haven't been able to spot it.