What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dont be shy now, what ages are we all :)

theKeeper

Guru
Yup, i know what you mean Ferlin. :perfect:

Me... i guess i'm the only person here in their 40s huh? 41 that is. B7

I feel in my 20s though. Look in my 30s... wonder if everything will catch up to each other eventually? I hope not. [oops]

Tron

Guru
Welcome the over the hill gang Moth :rofl: :rofl:

No we seems to get older in years, but i think because we have the artists eye and mentality we see the world in a different light.

We can be 60 years old physically and yet we still believe in Dragons and I think that it is this kind of mentality that keeps us forever young.

I have known people over the years that don't have that artist/musician/actor mentality and they just seem to get older, whereas we that strive to see the best in the world , enjoy the things that nature has to offer and keep our minds active with creative pursuits seem to be able to withstand the forces of time a little better.

Just an observation [confused]

Wow heavy s**t for me :rofl: :rofl:

And may the Force be with You All ( no matter the age)

Bubble

Power User
well all i'm 29 - 30 in January, although i have to admit, i feel quite a bit older lately, but i guess being pregnant does that to you!!! (Take the age of your feotus, multiply by [this depends, it changes daily, but pick a big number], add to your own age!!!) :perfect:

Alistair

Guru
M-I-5 said:
im 15 lol perhaps i should move forums i feel intimidated you could be my parents!!
what!!?? Im not the youngest no more? :(| I liked getting all the attention :(| ... [stuned] wait.... when where you born? *heres still hope in alistair's little heart* :D :rofl: :rofl: :p

theKeeper

Guru
Aaah cool, excellent new Moth! :perfect:

It was getting lonely over here in the "40 something" corner of the gymnasium. [:I

GeorgeF73

I really didn't realize how much I was aging until I discovered that at the time I reached age 50 I was one fourth as old as the USA.
Not at age 73 and 11 years into retirement I am busier than when I was working before retirement!
George

Welles

Guru
I'm 58. While I was reading this thread my eye lingered upon an ageist insult! Shocking... :rofl:

Ferlin

I hope it wasn't me .I have a feeling it was when I said I'm an old guy. I guess that probably did'nt sound to good to people in their 60's or 70's. I think I have a turrets (SP.) like syndrome for saying the wrong thing. At least my wife says I do.
And also, is Rick really a greeter at Wallmart? I never know what the h''''''l is going on around here. Some people are very gullible. Like me. Not to say it's a bad thing to be a greeter at Wallmart. Not at all. Agh!
One more question: Why are the majority of people here Males who are admitting ( wrong word) ...sharing - their ages.Ferlin [innocent]

PS: I look forward to those Senior Moments.

LicKWiDX

17 and about 6 months away from my bday. I doubt I'm the only one under 20 in here, but maybe I am.

Hanarky

hahaha, and I thought I should hide my age. I join the club of the lonely ages here. I am 40, still till january.

I have a guitar too and a digital piano and before I discovered my other big passion, playing games, I played a lot with them, though never came out of the beginner state. Never could get me to exercise in depth. But to sit down, close your eyes and let the tunes touch your sould, that was it :}

Hanarky

wbiss

Guru
Bobzworld:Dont be shy now, what ages are we all :)
Oh man Bobzworld, you've got a lot to learn about women! :p :p :p :p [:I [:I [:I [:I

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Did you notice that the only women to respond are under 40????

:shocked: I'll never reveal my biological age!!!! Suffice to say, that I'm still working my way through my teen years... ;) Besides, age is but a number and my math skills are lacking these days.... ;\

Hanarky

Not quiete true. I guess, I made a mistake ;)
Well, my heart is only 24, that's a good age for it :D

ljiljana

Guru
Where is that smile face " Who? Me?" ....

wbiss shall we leave them wondering? ;)

wbiss

Guru
Yeppers! :perfect: you got that right Lily! ;) ;) ;)

[stuned] Mark, hurry up with that "who me?" emoticon! [:I :rofl:

Lee

Guru
59 here. Going on.............................ah................well, 60. I think that's what comes after 59, anyway. B7

wbiss

Guru
[stuned]

You don't look a day over 40 (something) Lee! ;) :perfect: