What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dont be shy now, what ages are we all :)

Lee

Guru
Thanks, Wendy. ;\ I get told that a lot (mid to upper 40's). I got lucky with the right parents with the good genes cuz it sure hasn't been clean living. :D
That picture, although only a couple years old, also is too small to show a lot of detail. That helps, too. [shhh]

AppleCider

Power User
I'm with Wendy here...age is just a number :D

Let's just say I'm beyond the age where I want to flaunt a number! But sometimes I act about 16.

stOrM!

re

I'm 30 :D but from what my body told me every morning I'm in the 90's [confused]

C

Chester

"...age is just a number" is what 3 women write...

a bit of a contradiction when you decided to post in this thread but yet refuse to post your age

funny, all the men that replied posted their age

but heck, for some reason women older than 40 always have a problem to mention their age... they must be ashamed i guess

btw, im 57 and dont give one shit. i had a wonderful life until now and thats all what counts and life is only getting better; im looking forward to hold my second grandchild in my arms....

age, who cares..................

stOrM!

re

I agree with you chester, age is just a number not more...!

chillman

I am 30, but feel 5 hanging around here. I am always learning new techiques! I have been working wit PS 7 for a while, but I hope to soon produce something worth sharing in the community. Thanks to all for letting me hang!

:D

Bubble

Power User
Hey, slightly hurt here, last i looked i was a female and last i looked i told you my age two pages back :{

Hanarky

Hey, slightly hurt here, last i looked i was a female and last i looked i told you my age two pages back

except one page back :(

hehe, maybe I should better be silent. But so what :)

Hanarky

Hmmmm, in my first post I already said that I don't want to mention how old I am because I thought this was similar to other forums I frequent, that being full of 13 to 15 yr olds. Don't get me wrong, I get along great with teens and sometimes still act like one, lol. I love the fact that there are some more mature members here. OK, OK, I can hear some (if not all) of you thinking, "Get to the point already!", lol. I am currently 31, will be 32 mid January. :)

S

Sunsprite

:D Okay the "secret" is out. Just celebrated #36 Nov. 17 :p (oh yes, and very female) ;)
---Maya

Tioem

I've been alive for 33 years. However, for some reason I stopped maturing emotionally about age 14. Weird!

Raven

Power User
:rofl: Good for you, Tioem. :perfect:

Let's see it was #36 last time (didn't say what exactly that was tho did I...hehehehehe 8[ )...you know it's said something like, beware a woman who will tell you her age...for she'll tell you anything......... ;) so okay! I'm 46 this past July..... ;) make of it whatever you will.... :rofl: ;)
---Maya

Ime

Hi friends, I was not long time here becouse I was ill. Btw I am 50 y

Rantin Al

Guru
Ime, welcome back. Hope you are well on the road to full recovery.

Al. (Also 50 B7 )